Labels

Thursday 4 April 2013

Brownies

Image Courtesy of The Girl

Soo instead of making mini versions of the pain au chocolat I decided to make me and my family some brownies and to add a bit of a twist by incorporating some hazelnuts. I used a recipe from food.com (here) but I added 2 tablespoons of milk, no vanilla extract and took them out of the oven after 20-ish minutes. [Btw 350 Fahrenheit = 180 degrees Celsius].
I wasn't sure if my parents and my brothers would like the hazelnuts so I decided to just sprinkle them on the surface of half of the mixture once it was in the baking tray.

Image courtesy of The Girl

They weren't as gooey as I would have liked but when warm and served with ice cream I can overlook that and I will for sure be making them again :)

xo The Girl



No comments:

Post a Comment