Labels

Monday 1 April 2013

[Fake] curry chicken wrap



A couple of weeks ago I visited Tamatanga (pictured above) which is an Indian restaurant based in Nottingham and IT.IS.AMAZING. I ordered a curry chicken wrap which was soo good that I felt that I had to (or rather attempt to) recreate it the second I got home.

I say '[Fake] curry...' because I used curry sauce from a jar rather than making it myself from scratch (I'll get to that point eventually. Promise). Basically I fried some diced cubes of chickens before allowing them to simmer in the sauce for about 20 minutes. I then placed the chicken and some of the sauce into a tortilla wrap and topped it with some salad and wrapped it.

Image courtesy of: The Girl


Overall it came out tasting really good, of course not better than the original, but it was close enough for me. I served it with a side of coleslaw.

xo The Girl



No comments:

Post a Comment