Labels

Friday 5 April 2013

Flower power

Left: Kristin Cavallari (image courtesy of People magazine)
Center: Aimee Song (image courtesy of  songofstyle.blogspot.co.uk)
Right: Julianne Hough (image courtesy of www.dailymail.co.uk)

Floral patterned jeans have become a major fashion trend recently and they are a trend which is much more appealing to me than the monochrome one which is being featured heavily. I first saw it last year on Kristin Cavallari and I was reminded of my love for it when I saw Julianne Hough in a pair today.
I love how versatile the jeans could be - paired either with all black or even just a simple white top. Aimee Song's pair are perfect for spring/summer time but I feel like they could only be worn with light coloured tops - but knowing her she'll probably put up a post proving me wrong.

In the space of a couple of hours I've become a little bit obsessed with this trend so this morning I've been on the hunt and these are some of the nicest that I've found:

Left:  Boohoo.com (here) £15
Centre: Cottonon.com (here) A$19.95
Right: Nastygal.com (here) $88.00

I was a bit apprehensive about the lack of versatility that I think I'd be able to get out of a pair floral jeans which are light like Aimee Song's but I really like the ones I found on Boohoo.com and for only £15 I think they are a worthy purchase.

                                                                                xo The Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment