Labels

Friday 12 April 2013

Midi Skirts


Midi Skirts have been very dominant in shop windows and magazines over the past couple of seasons. I was a bit reluctant about the trend seeing as I'm only 5ft 2inches and I thought that they'd make me look smaller than I already am. But after my mum bought me the skirt below I think its a trend that I'll be following

Skirt: Matalan £10
As the skirt is not really an everyday-wear type piece I've been thinking about how I'd style this skirt and I've decided on two looks:

Casual(-ish) 

Top: Miss Selfridges £12
Necklace: Dorothy Perkins £12.50
Shoes: Aldo £65
Clutch: River Island £25

With this look I've added an element of colour-blocking (the colour of the clutch is amazing!)

Fierce

Top: Newlook £8.99
Earrings: Dorothy Perkins £7.50
Shoes: Newlook £24.99
Clutch: Topshop £45.00


Leather and Studs! Whats not to love!

xo The Girl



No comments:

Post a Comment