Labels

Monday 8 April 2013

Splurge *or* Steal


Splurge *or* Steal



Dress: Marchesa 2011 Resort collection £1500+ approx
Shoes: Christian Louboutin £495
Accessories: Gold Cuff



Dress: Boohoo.com (here) £20
Shoes: New Look (here) £24.99
Accessories: Gold Cuff (here) £4.99

I love this dress that Blake Lively wore to Fashion Night Out back in 2010 and for soo long this has been one of those outfits that I've wanted to recreate for myself. Sooo I was pleased when, 3 years later, I spotted this dress on Boohoo.com whilst looking for the floral jeans for a recent post (here). It's only £20 and will for sure be an addition to my summer wardrobe very soon!

xo The Girl

P.S. I might even buy a tutu-type thing to wear underneath to try and get the same skirt volume as Blair's dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment